FILM LAW 1556
DOWNLOADABLE DOCUMENTS OF LAW 1556
ADVANTAGES OF HIRING STUDIO AYMAC
The staff speaks English (levels from medium to superior and bilingual).
- There is no fear of reporting or “doing the paperwork”. We understand the importance of keeping records in production and as they become “the movie of the movie” for your legal and financial team, we do not look for easy shortcuts but concrete and useful agile jobs.
- Ease of learning. Does your production handle a single work system or recent applications for filming and production? Our team is characterized by its ability to adapt and acquire new skills in collaborative work.
- Knowledge of the regulations and experience in fiduciary management and the required documentation. We comply with the requirements of the regulatory entities for the approval of the project according to law 1556 and the tax benefits.
- Good interpersonal relationships and negotiation skills that facilitate access to excellent professionals and suppliers.
- We are committed people who see each project they join as their own.
We invite you to contact us to receive a free first consultation on film law and discover that our talented team is in itself the best advantage that your project will have.